The week of April 27 to May 1, 2015.
Monday – Computer Lab, Asian Geography
Tuesday – Computer Lab, Asian Religions
Make a Graphic organizer with 5 major religions or life philosophies
How was each started? Who was the founder? What are the main beliefs? What are important traditions and rituals? What are the holidays?
Wednesday – Review
Early Dismissal 11:45 a.m. (A.M. Schedule)
Thursday – Test
Friday – May Day, Honduran Workers Holiday
- According to the map above, was Tibet part of China or part of a Chinese cultural region outside of China?
- Was Vietnam controlled by China?
- What is the name of the sea between Korea and Japan?
- Was Taiwan part of China or part of a Chinese cultural region outside of China?
- What was the Grand Canal and who built it?
- What 2 major rivers did the Grand Canal connect?
- Name 2 cities on the silk route.
- Who invaded China from the north?
- In 1274 and 1281 was the Mongol invasion of Japan successful? Why or why not.
- What is the main island of Japan?