Monday – Holiday
The First English Colonies: http://quizlet.com/10634192/the-first-english-colonies-flash-cards/
Plymouth Colony: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwJDraGAV44
Wednesday – 13 Colonies Quiz Game http://www.softschools.com/social_studies/13_colonies_map/
Thursday – A Cartoon version of the Pilgrams
Charlie Brown and the Mayflower: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xlY4B0y_Pg&list=PLbmsjgfVXtPQRB8kgTkQeMUV3c8BXfiqS
Friday – The Quakers, the Dutch, and the Ladies
Crash Course US History: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p47tZLJbdag&list=PL8dPuuaLjXtMwmepBjTSG593eG7ObzO7s
Questions from the video:
April 25, 2014
- Which Colony was started by the Dutch?
- Who allowed Jews, free blacks, and Quakers?
- Who allowed woman to inherit land?
- Which colonial leader wanted good relations with the natives?
- What was the “Best Poor Man’s Country”?
- Which colony had religious freedom and attracted many German speaking people?
- Where were the witch trials in 1690?
- Whose father and grandfather were Justices of the Peace?
- Woman’s work was in the _______?
- Paul Revere worked as a ________?
What is Half Moon? http://www.halfmoon.mus.ny.us/livinghistory.htm
Online quiz on colonial America: http://www.quia.com/quiz/106446.html?AP_rand=868677705