April 7 to 11, 2014
Homework: Section 8-2 Assessment, page 257, due Monday.
Homework: Be able to find and label the countries of Asia for a test. http://www.lizardpoint.com/geography/asia-quiz.php
Monday – Comparative Religion Project
Tuesday – Student reports/Japan and Korea
Pop Quiz Japan
- Where was karate developed?
- Why was it developed?
- Who were the highest classes?
- What class were the merchants?
- When the Europeans arrived many people became Christians, what happened to them?
- What was the Seclusion Act of 1636?
- How many main or large islands are in Japan?
Wednesday – Early Japan and Korea, Glencoe Wrold History, pages 263 to 267. Homework: Section 8-3 Assessment 1,2,3, & 6 due Thursday.
Gupta Empire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RapbaopZvM
Thursday – Write a question about religion. India After the Guptas. Civilization in South east Asia
Hindu temple in Indonesia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ba6_rHPo2k
Friday – Quiz on the Asian World and World Religions