Monday – Computer Lab, practice these geography puzzles:
Be ready for a test on Friday!
Tuesday – Work on biomes
Listen to these at home:
Wednesday – Computer Lab
Thursday – Be able to locate, label, and color these features on a blank map.
- Highlight the rivers blue.
- Highlight the great plains yellow.
- Highlight the coastal plains green.
- Color the Rocky Mountains brown (or red or pink.)
- Color the Appalachia Mountains orange.
- Color the Cascade Mountains orange as well.
- Draw in Mt. Saint Helens and label it.
- Label the Sierra Nevada. Circle them.
- Label the following rivers: Mississippi, Colorado, Ohio, Columbia, Platte, Rio Grande, Arkansas, Missouri, and Yukon. (9)
- Draw a cactus to show a desert region.
- Name the Great Lakes from West to East (biggest to Smallest.)
- Color the land borders of the US red.
- Write your name above the Great Lakes.
Friday – US Physical Features TEST