Thank you to Ms. Celeste Matute for sharing her experiences in Rwanda, Central-East Africa, on Tuesday with our class. She gave an excellent presentation on Rwanda where she touched on the flora, fauna, people, economic and political situation that keep seventh graders enthusiastic attention.
Here are some questions that she gave to students to answer:
1. What is the capital of Rwanda?
2. What is the population?
3. What are the three most spoken languages?
4. What is the size of Rwanda?
5. What are cooperatives?
6. Why are cooperatives important in Rwanda?
7. What percent of the population is below the poverty line?
8. What is the name of a lake in Rwanda?
9. What is the name of a park where gorillas live?
10. Who started the work to preserve gorillas in Rwanda?